8:00～9:00 Early morning childcare (extended childcare)
9:00～9:30 Arrival / Free play
- Parents and caregivers update us on their child's morning physical and mental status at time of arrival
- We assess the mood and condition of the child through play and communication
- We encourage children to enjoy interacting and communicating with each other
9:45 Morning Greetings
- Morning song, greeting, monthly songs, hand games, calendar, classroom tasks, etc.
- Book reading
- Morning snack（baby class only）
10:00～11:30 Activities / Outside play
- Main activities (crafts, play musical instruments, exercise games, etc.)
- Depending on the weather, park activities, walks, water play, etc.
11:30 Lunch time
- Eat lunch together as a group
- We help children feel a sense of accomplishment by simple declarations of "I finished eating!"
- By little by little--we help children to eat by themselves (Baby class)
- Lunch → brush teeth → toilet routine. Teach children routine and habit
- We encourage all children to participate in quiet time to help foster a routine practice of resting their body.
3:00 Snacktime（Provided by parents or caregivers）
3:30 Salutations & Goodbye
- Summary of the day, book reading
- Goodbye song and salutations
- We share a summary of day's activities and child performance with parents or caregiver through an individual log.
4:00～6:00 After School, Extended Care
- ESL, Kids Yoga, Eurhythmics, Hiragana Class by specialists
- Younger children who are not ready for the after-school program have free playtime with other children and teachers.